Tina jones health history Information Processing
Your assignment woes end here!
Each relevant diagnosis is scored on a four-point scale:
- Priority (1 point): the correct priority of the diagnosis was chosen
- Evidence (up to 2 points): the strength of the patient cue(s) selected as evidence for the identified diagnosis
- Required Evidence: selecting at least one cue that directly indicates the presence of a problem or risk is worth 2 points
- Supporting Evidence: selecting at least one cue that is a contributing factor or cause of a problem or risk, without the presence of Required Evidence, is worth 1 point
- Planning (1 point): the plan proposed to address the diagnosis includes at least one correct component