A kindergarten teacher at the public school where you work as a health care provider comes to you with a 5-year-old girl from her class. The teacher tells you that she is concerned about this girl because she has noticed poor eating and drinking habits, weight loss, and no apparent growth. The teacher tried to contact the parents to discuss her concerns, but they never returned her phone calls or the notes she sent home with the little girl. Further, this girl has often been late to class or missed whole days of school with no explanation from her parents as to why. You examine the child and notice that the child has a potbelly, is emotionally withdrawn, and is very passive.
1. What are your concerns for this child?
Because the parents seem uninterested
2. What approach would you take in attempting to get the parents to be proactive in this child’s health care?
f the parents do not return your persistent phone calls
3. What is your responsibility to the health care of this child?
Part 2: Pathophysiology
Upon examination of the genitalia of a newborn baby boy, you document the following: urethral opening on dorsal surface of penis, undescended testicles, right inguinal hernia, and small opening of the abdomen with an outpouching of pink tissue at the symphysis pubis.
1. What does this documentation indicate?
2. What major issue needs to be addressed with the baby’s family?
Part 3: Pathophysiology
Sixty-nine–year-old John awoke from his sleep last night and complained of excruciating pain in his left “big toe.” He said that he could not even tolerate the bed clothes on top of his foot. Today in clinic, his first metatarsophalangeal joint of his left foot is reddened, is warm to touch, and has a decreased range of motion.
1. How will you describe to John what is occurring and why?
2. How will John’s lifestyle be altered as a result of this condition?
Part 4: Pathophysiology (Write in the first person)
The purpose is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
Introduces the purpose of the reflection and addresses BSN Essentials (AACN, 2008) pertinent to healthcare policy and advocacy.
2. Reflect and reflect on your learning from the Pathophysiology course on (2 pages)
a. “Demonstrate the professional standards of moral, ethical, and legal conduct.
b. Assume accountability for personal and professional behaviors.
c. Promote the image of nursing by modeling the values and articulating the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the nursing profession.
d. Demonstrate professionalism, including attention to appearance, demeanor, respect for self and others, and attention to professional boundaries with patients and families as well as among caregivers
3. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!