Pssst!Stuck on an Assignment? Get your 15% Discount Now! 👉
Evidence Based Practice Discussion
Leader and Manager Roles in Evidence Based Practice Discussion
Having a comprehensive understanding of curriculum models and approaches to early childhood education can give you an appreciation of the many options available to support individual children’s needs and development. You will conduct some research on these models/approaches culminating in a comprehensive comparison chart and analysis on which of these models/approaches best supports both intentional teaching and differentiated instruction and why.
Part 1: Research
- Research three educational approaches/curriculum models used in early childhood programs which you have not used in your program or experience.
- Select from the following approaches: High Scope, Waldorf, Bank Street, Emergent Curriculum, Creative Curriculum, Project Approach, Montessori, or Reggio Emilia.
- Look for the following information:
- Program history
- Main components including social aspects, curriculum, and environmental set up
- What is unique about the program?
- How can an outsider tell if a program is truly following the model?
Part 2: Compare and Contrast
- Create a chart to compare and contrast your three chosen educational approaches/curriculum models in the following areas:
- Educational programs and practices
- Children’s health and safety
- Physical environment
- Child’s mental health and social/emotional well-being
Part 3: Differentiated Instruction
- Include a determination on which one of the three methods you believe would best support both intentional teaching practices and differentiated instruction. Provide rationale using specific details about the method from your research including in-text citations where needed. Include research to support your determination.
Make sure to:
- Include APA citations to all sources used for this assignment, including a title page and reference page in APA format. Also include in text citations, if appropriate. You will need to cite at least two resources that were used to collect information for this assignment. You may use resources from the course lesson content or the Rasmussen library.
- All work should be formatted professionally and use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document and/or PDF. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
- APA Guide
- Writing Guide
- Create a Comparison Chart
- Grammarly FAQ
- Title Page Directions
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!