Prove In Turnitin
Read chapter 19 of the class textbook and review the attached PowerPoint presentation. Once done, answer the following questions;
- Mention and discuss the Healthy People 2020 wellness goals and objectives for older adults.
- Define and discuss the aging process and the demographic characteristics of the elderly population in your community.
- Identify and discuss nursing actions that address the needs of older adults.
- Mention and discuss health/illness concerns common to the elderly population.
As stated in the syllabus present your assignment in an APA format word document, Arial 12 font attached to the forum in the discussion tab of the blackboard titled “Week 13 discussion questions” and the SafeAssign exercise in the assignment tab of the blackboard(which is mandatory). A minimum of 3 evidence-based references besides the class textbook no older than 5 years must be used and quoted according to APA guidelines and must be from a gerontology journal. You must post two replies to any of your peers sustained with the proper references no older than 5 years in two different days to verify attendance and as well make sure the references are properly quoted and mention to whom you are replying to. The reply is a comment to your peer, not an extension of what you posted in your assignment. What I mean is that you can’t post in your replies the same that you posted in your assignment. A minimum of 800 words is required. Please make sure to follow the instructions as given and use either spell-check or Grammarly before you post your assignment. I will also pay close attention to spelling and/or grammar. Please review the rubric attached to the lecture. You must present the assignment according to how it is posted, answering the questions by number and essay-style assignments will not be accepted unless otherwise specified. I’ve been grading a lot of assignments with quite a few spelling/grammar errors. As a BSN student, you should be able to present an assignment according to APA and without errors. This reflects our University.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :