WEEK 1 LEADERSHIP
Delegation: A unit employs RNs, LPN’s and PCTs (patient care techs) to provide direct care. The unit has had an issue with appropriate delegation. The PCTs and LPNs report that they are being asked to perform more than their “fair share”, and things they should not do. The RN’s state that they are the only ones who do anything, and every time they ask the LPNs and PCTs to do anything they are told the PCTs and LPNs are not allowed to perform the task. The Unit manager recognizes that efforts to improve delegation need to be made. Your task is to propose a plan for change to enhance the quality and practice of delegation on this unit
· Please, Submit both the Assignment and Article.
· Use keywords from your problem for your lookup inquiry. i.e. infection control, nurse, retention, etc.
· Use EBP articles no more than 8 years old.
· Make sure to include your article citation in 7th ed. APA format of your assignment
· There are prompts to assist you.
· Do not give research terms on your assignment i.e. this is a cross-sectional study or has validity unless you’re ready to explain how this will help you solve your problem. These terms are used so that you know if an article is valid and reliable. OK, so now that you found this, your job is to find out how this project will help you solve your problem.
· The paper is set up to determine the strength, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the project itself.
· By answering these questions, you will help guide and collaborate with your peers with constructive feedback on how to solve your problem collectively as a team.
· Strength – Example: Did they have the support of the peers, manager, CEO. Did this project improve patient satisfaction, quality, efficiency? Usually found in the literature review and results.
· Weakness – Example: This is the opposite. Why was this plan weak: Not enough education, no support, not enough money because of the expense? Usually found in the problem of the literature review, results, and limitations.
· Opportunity – Example: If there wasn’t enough education, is this an opportunity? A better survey or tool? Usually found in results or limitations and future implications.
· Threat – Example: Increased infection, possible death, etc. Usually found in the literature review.
· It is your job to know your article and have the ability to articulate what your article is about with your peers and with your instructor.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!