Triglycerides And General Health
1. Based on the information collected in the Research Method, formulate the Results section of your selected topic. Do not forget that your Results section needs to provide a visual (table, graphic, figure, etc.) and a narrative paragraph that helps your reader understand the information presented in the visual. Please do not interpret the results!
2. Post your Results.
3. Then, read the posts submitted by two other classmates and provide meaningful feedback for improvement.
Triglycerides and General Health
For this study, a meta-analysis method was used to synthesize the different results found between various studies. The researcher accessed the virtual library through the MRU home page. The researcher then accessed the EBSCO host’s databases. Once there, the researcher selected both MEDLINE Complete and CINAHL Complete. An advanced search was performed, and the following keywords were entered in the Boolean search: ¨triglycerides “, and “General Health”. The search was limited to references providing full text, peer-reviewed academic journals, and available abstracts. A limitation was established for research published in the last five years, from February 2016 to February 2021. Furthermore, the researcher consulted only articles published in English and Spanish. The search provided access to a total of 16 articles, of which five (5) studies were selected based on their relevance to the topic; the other 11 were discarded.
Structure of the Research Paper
1. Cover/Title Page
4. Literature Review
b. Minimum five (5) references: studies
a. Take the sources identified in the Method
b. Simply present the Results in a narrative paragraph
· Order: chronological order; importance; contribution, etc.
· Do not interpret Results
· Do not analyze the Results
c. Add a visual aid (table, figure, graph, etc.)
|Impact of Stress on Undergraduate Students|
|Resource||Criterion 1: Study material||Criterion 2: Financial issues||Criterion 3: Family problems|
|Peterson et al. (2020)|
|Smith (2020)||Partially influencing||Major concern for married students||Impacting in students having children|
|Anderson and Green (2019)|
|Jonson et al. (2018)|
Table 1: Impact of Stress on Undergraduate Students
Narrative paragraph 2: introducing info for a figure.
Figure 1: Impact by Category
We report on There was a relatively even balance between
In all but The remaining
Predominantly to rate aspects of
8. Limitations and Implications
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :