Topic 8 DQ 1 And DQ 2
Each post should average 150-250 words
- Please remember that sources like the CDC or WHO are great places to get information from, but they are not considered scholarly sources. Scholarly sources are peer-reviewed and written by experts in the field.
- You can certainly continue to use them as references
- Please avoid very lengthy paragraphs because it causes several ideas to be clumped together as one and that is not very clear to understand. Instead, your paragraphs should be about 5-7 sentences long with transition statements to guide the reader into the next though.
- Unless otherwise specified, when asked to give examples it is best to give 2 or 3 strong examples with strong supporting evidence backed by your literature review, as opposed to 6 or 7 examples loosely stated.
- Citation – Remember to cite content that is not your original idea, and that is not common knowledge.
- If you state that “The use of healthcare continues to rise because of technology, access to care and population increase” — this needs to be cited. We as healthcare professionals may understand this, but others may not necessarily know this information. They need to know this was obtained from a source and not just your thought.
- If you make inferences or draw conclusions you may state – “some factors that must be considered include technology, increased population and technological advances” – this is not a definitive statement. This shows that you have considered several factors involved and you can then use your references to further elaborate on each factor.
Each post should include appropriate foundation knowledge, be factual, and enhance the ongoing dialogue. Each post should demonstrate either the application and/or reflection of knowledge. Your responses should expand on a classmate’s comments or advance the dialogue through follow-up questions Your responses should be open-ended to encourage continuing the conversation. Very few grammatical/spelling errors
These are two discussion questions
DQ1 and DQ2 posts must be at least 150 words and have at least one reference cited for each question. In-text citation, please
Tutor MUST have a good command of the English language
Sources need to be journal/scholarly articles.
Use only articles that are published between 2015-2018 (except for your theory articles which will be older as you must cite primary sources).
No textbook or direct quotes
Please separate the two DQ with their reference page
My project is CLABSI prevention
Discuss the role of research collaboration and the dissemination of this research. What are the opportunities for dissemination, and what is the role of DNP in pursuing those opportunities?
Discuss recent health care innovations in your practice and your role in implementation.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :