- From the list of selected readings below, choose two with topics that you know the least about or are most interesting to you.
- Then search for, read, and incorporate other readings of your choice in your area of interest that focus on cellular adaption and neoplasia; infection, immunity, and inflammation; and/or hematological disorders. You might include:
- 1-2 journal articles or websites
- Book chapters (past textbooks may be good options)
- Your goal is to have a total of at least 60 pages of content read.
- Your summary of each reading should be at least one paragraph (100-200 words) and include the following information:
- All references must be cited using APA Style format. Please refer to the CCCOnline APA Citation Toolkit.
- Number of pages read
- Keywords you used to find the reading
- Link to the reading
- Why you selected the reading
- Main point of the reading
- Describe how the health deviations you read about alter normal physiology.
- Provide your key takeaway from the reading. This could be something that made you pause, changed your thinking, supported your thinking, or made you question something.
- Build your journal in a Word document. You will build on this document in each module. (Do not start a new journal document for each module.) By the end of the course, you will have all five journal assignments in one single document.
- In your post, respond to the following questions: How do you know that the material you have found and read is reliable? How do you know that it is valid?
Choose two readings. All readings are available through the CCCOnline Library in CINAHL Plus With Full Text.
Badr, M., Hassan, T., Sakr, H., Karam, N., Rahman, D. A., Shahbah, D., Zakaria, M., & Fehr, S. (2016). Chemotherapy induced neutropenia among pediatric cancer patients in Egypt: Risks and consequences. Molecular & Clinical Oncology, 5(3), 300–306.
Baron, V.T., Pio, R., Jia, Z. & Mercola, D. (2015). Early growth response 3 regulates genes of inflammation and directly activates IL6 and IL8 expression in prostate cancer. British Journal of Cancer, 12: 755-764. doi: 10.1038/bjc.2014.622
Carvalho, M. I., Silva-Carvalho, R., Pires, I., Prada, J., Bianchini, R., Jensen-Jarolim, E., & Queiroga, F. L. (2016). A comparative approach of tumor-associated inflammation in mammary cancer between humans and dogs. Biomed Research International, 1-12. doi:10.1155/2016/4917387
Epstein, S.P., Chen, D., Asbel, P.A. (2009) Evaluation of Biomarkers of Inflammation in Response to Benzalkonium Chloride on Corneal and Conjunctival Epithelial Cells. Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 25(5): 415-42. doi: 10.1089/jop.2008.0140
Ferguson, J.F., Patel, P.N., Shah, R.Y., Mulvey, C.K., Gadi, R., Nijjar, P.S., Usman, H.M., Mehta, N.N., Shah, R., Master, S.R., Propert, K.J. & Reilly, M.P. (2013). Race and gender variation in response to evoked inflammation. Journal of Translational Medicine. 11(1): 63-63.
Miceli, T., Lilleby, K., Noonan, K., Kurtin, S., Faiman, B. & Mangan, P.A. (2013). Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation for Patients With Multiple Myeloma. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 17: 13-24. doi: 10.1188/13.CJON.S2.13-243
Mohammad-Shahi, M., Mowl, K., Haidari, M., Zarei, M., & Choghakori, R. (2016). Soy milk consumption, markers of inflammation and oxidative stress in women with rheumatoid arthritis: A randomized cross-over clinical trial. Nutrition & Dietetics, 73: 139-145. doi: 10.1111/1747-0080.12174
Rascon, J., Rageliene, L., Stankeviciene, S., Palionis, D., Tamosiunas, E.E., Valeviciene, N., Zvirblis, T. (2014). An assessment of iron overload in children treated for cancer and nonmalignant hematologic disorders. European Journal of Pediatrics, 173:1137–1146. doi 10.1007/s00431-014-2295-5
Rescigno, T., Micolucci, L., Tecce, M.F., Capasso, A. (2017). Bioactive Nutrients and Nutrigenomics in Age-Related Diseases. Molecules, 22(1), 105.
Timmons, B.W. & Raha, S. (2008). A pediatric perspective on inflammation and oxidative stress in response to exercise. Applied Physiology, Nutrition & Metabolism, 33(2): 411-419.
Toprak, B., Yalcin, H.Z. & Colak, A. (2014). Vitamin B12 and folate deficiency: should we use a different cutoff value for hematologic disorders? International Journal of Laboratory Hematology, 36: 409–414. doi: 10.1111/ijlh.12158
Yetgin, S. & Elmas, S.A. (2010). Parvovirus-B19 and hematologic disorders. Turkish Journal of Hematology, 27: 224-33. doi: 10.5152/tjh.2010.43
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :