Part II: Quality Improvement Plan, Resources And Conclusion
The Assignment you will submit this week will combine the work you completed in Week 4 (Evidenced-Based Practice Plan) and will integrate the Resources and Conclusion details in approximately 3-5 paragraphs for your Capstone Paper. Be sure to include scholarly references identified in the literature review to support your EBP plan. Use appropriate and persuasive language that communicates meaning with clarity and fluency to readers, and is virtually error-free (see AWE Capstone Checklist).
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the Capstone Paper Assignment Guide
- Locate the most current version of your Week 4 Assignment. You will add these sections to that document.
- Review the Academic Writing Expectations Checklist Capstone Level
- Note the new expectations for Use of evidence and Credit to Source
- Use a Scholarly Voice
- Review the Walden University Writing Center webpage: Using Evidence: Synthesis
- Review the Week 5 Assignment Rubric
- Review Chapter 5 in your Spath text for examples of practice improvement plans.
- Spath, P. (2018). Introduction to healthcare quality management (3rd ed.). Chicago, IL: Health Administration Press.
- Refer to Writing Center guidelines for how to write a summary.
Remember: Each section of the Capstone Paper must meet the Academic Writing Expectations for the Capstone Level.
Write a 3–4-page paper that addresses the following:
Introduction. Briefly review your practice problem and include a purpose statement.
- Evidence-Based Practice Plan Explanation (Completed in Week 4)
- Provide a detailed explanation of the evidence-based practice performance improvement plan that you will be use to address the practice problem.
- Support your plan with scholarly references (the sources you found in the analysis of the evidence).
- Resources (completed in Week 5)
- Describe the resources needed to support the change in practice such as personnel time, supplies for staff education, cost of new equipment, or cost of software.
- Explain why each resource is necessary.
- Discuss all key points addressed in this assignment.
Additional notes from instructor
For this Assignment, write a 3-4 page paper that addresses the following:
A Brief one paragraph introduction. revisit your project subject and include a purpose statement.
Evidence-Based Practice Plan Explanation (This is your level 1 Heading)
Provide a detailed explanation of the evidence-based practice performance improvement plan that you will use to address the practice problem. Use your chosen QI model as a framework, FADE, PDSA etc. This is where you discuss your plan in detail. This means that you discuss what you will do in each phase of the quality model you have chosen. Any interventions in your plan must be
supported with scholarly references (from your lit/evidence review).
Resources ( Heading Level 1)
Describe the resources needed to support the change in practice such as personnel time, supplies for staff education, cost of new equipment, or cost of software.
Conclusion -Level 1 Heading
Summarize the key points discussed in the paper. Review how to write a conclusion. There should be no new information in the conclusion
Reference page Please review APA
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :