Nursing And Pharmacology
Developmental Assessment and the School-Aged Child
The needs of the pediatric patient differ depending on age, as do the stages of development and the expected assessment findings for each stage.
Purpose: Examine the needs of a school-aged child between the ages of 5 and 12 years old and discuss the following:
1. Compare the physical assessments among school-aged children.
a. Describe how you would modify assessment techniques to match the age and developmental stage of the child.
2. Choose a child between the ages of 5 and 12 years old, identify the age of the child, and describe the typical developmental stages of children that age.
Applying developmental theory based on Erickson explain:
3. How you would developmentally assess the child.
a. Include how you would offer explanations during the assessment, strategies you would use to gain cooperation, and potential findings from the assessment.
Part 2: Breast Cancer
The purpose of the case study is to have you expand upon the pathophysiological disease process by searching for evidence-based practice treatment and advanced practice nursing role implications related to the disease.
1. A discussion of the pathophysiology of the disease, including signs and symptoms.
2. An explanation of diagnostic testing and rationales for each.
3. A review of different evidence-based treatment modalities for the disorder obtained from guideline.gov or a professional organization.
Next, address the following questions:
4. How does the information in this case inform the practice of a master’s prepared nurse?
5. How should the master’s prepared nurse use this information to design a patient education session for someone with this condition?
6. What was the most important information presented in this case?
7. What was the most confusing or challenging information presented in this case?
8. Discuss a patient safety issue that can be addressed for a patient with the condition presented in this case.
The use of medical terminology and appropriate graduate level writing is expected.
Part 3: Pharmacology 2
1. Describe the process you went through and the results in comparison to last week that you got based on the different decisions you made as James.
2. State how James became addicted and what both the patient and the caregivers could have done to prevent this.
Integrate at least three scholarly resources within your paper that support prevention of opioid addiction.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :