NURS 6512 Midterm Exam Review (Week 1-6)
Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our Erudite WRITERS:NURS 6512 Midterm Exam Review (Week 1-6)
Building A Complete Health History
· Communication techniques used to obtain a patient’s health history
· Recording and documenting patient information
· SOAP note documentation
· Subjective vs objective information when documenting
· Ethical decision-making and beneficence
Diversity and Health Assessments
· Cultural awareness and diversity
· Socioeconomic, spiritual, and lifestyle factors affecting diverse populations
· Functional assessments
Assessment Tools and Diagnostic Tests in Adults and Children
· Growth, Development, and Measurements in children and adults
· Nutritional assessment to include recommended water intake and energy requirements
· Macronutrients vs Micronutrients
· Significance of a food diary
· BMI measurements for normal, overweight, obesity, morbid obesity
· Pernicious Anemia
· Examination techniques and equipment
· Diagnostic Assessment tools and tests to include tuning forks, BP monitoring, use of stethoscope, otoscope, ophthalmoscope
· Skin lesion characteristics
· Documenting skin lesions using “ABCD” rule
· Anatomy and physiology of skin layers
· Abnormal nail findings in older adults
· Psoriatic skin lesions
· Vesicular skin characteristics
· Normal vs abnormal hair distribution during aging
· Characteristics of hair distribution
Assessment of Head, Neck, Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat
· Cranial Nerves associated with the HEENT system
· Normal assessment findings of an adolescent’s nose and throat
· Normal examination findings of an infant’s fontanelles
· Examination findings of a patient with hypothyroid and hyperthyroid
· Techniques for examining the HEENT systems
· Examination findings for a patient with sinus symptoms
· Appropriate tuning fork frequencies to approximate vocal frequencies
· Examining the oral mucosa
· Hearing loss findings when examining the elderly patient
· Examination techniques used to examine the trachea and thyroid
Assessment of the Abdomen and Gastrointestinal System
· Organs involved in the alimentary tract
· Correct assessment order for examining the abdomen
· Examination technique and findings of the liver
· Examination findings associated with appendicitis
· Examining McBurney’s sign
· Assessment of abdominal pain in women
· Landmarks for abdominal examination
· Characteristics of bowel sounds heard during auscultation
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click Order Now and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from here
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :