Mental Health Disorders Due 4 Hours
A 38-year-old woman presents to the office with complaints of weight
loss, fatigue, and insomnia of 3-month duration. She reports that she has
been feeling gradually more tired and staying up late at night because
she can’t sleep. She does not feel that she is doing as well in her occupation
as a secretary and states that she has trouble remembering things.
She does not go outdoors as much as she used to and cannot recall the
last time she went out with friends or enjoyed a social gathering. She
feels tired most of the week and states she feels that she wants to go to
sleep and frequently does not want to get out of bed. She denies any
recent medication, illicit drug, or alcohol use. She feels intense guilt
regarding past failed relationships because she perceives them as faults.
She states she has never thought of suicide, but has begun to feel increasingly
Her vital signs and general physical examination are normal, although
she becomes tearful while talking. Her mental status examination is significant
for depressed mood, psychomotor retardation, and difficulty attending
to questions. Laboratory studies reveal a normal metabolic panel, normal
complete blood count, and normal thyroid functions.
1) What is the most likely diagnosis?
2) What is your next step?
3) What are important considerations and potential complications of
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :