Fall Risk/ APA Essay/Ch.12
T.J. is a 76-year-old man that recently lost his wife. He lives alone now in an ALF where he has some friends that he associates with. They are “good for his overall well-being” claims the administrators of the facility who befriended T.J. when he lost his wife six months ago. The facility that T.J. lives in is convenient for many aspects of his life, including entertainment and even some of the healthcare associates from neighboring clinics that have partnered with the facility to allow visits with the residents.
Over the years, the associates from the neighboring clinic have grown close to some residents and have followed them during some of their crisis, both emotional and physical. Christine, a nurse practitioner from a neighboring clinic, has followed T.J. for many years and is now assessing his fall risk through a tool called the “Hendrick Fall Risk Tool II” a popular means of assessing the fall risk that may exist for an elderly person.
An entry by the ARNP recently on T.J. demonstrated that there was enough information, recognizing previous and present knowledge to utilize the tool to give T.J. a score representing his fall risk. the entry reads: “T.J. is a 76-year-old that is evaluated today for his fall risk. He has a MedHx of BPH, COPD, seizures, eczema, and anxiety. He has been seen monthly and he described some episodes of nocturia that still persists. A list of his recent mediation includes Alprazolam, Phenytoin, Dutasteride, and ibuprofen prn. By administering the Get Up and Go Test, we find that he only had a brief episode of not being able to rise but he performed well after that completing it in 12 seconds. He demonstrates an improvement in his depression experienced in the past exhibited for several months after the loss of his spouse. His friends at the facility keep him busy and he is much improved in his outlook for the future.” C. Miller ARNP
- Read the Fall Risk Assessment for Older Adults article.
- Complete the Hendrich II Fall Risk Model tool form completely.
- Assign the correct scores for the Fall Risk Tool.
- Summarize the scores derived as per fall risk.
- Develop a summary of the risks for T.J., so that the facility can respond to those risks and provide a safe environment.
- Describe the level of safety that the facility should plan to give T.J.
- Finally, explain whether you feel like the score from the Fall Risk Tool is accurate and if the tool is worth the effort to develop.
- Your paper should be:
- One (1) page or more.
- Use factual information from the textbook and/or appropriate articles and websites.
- Cite your sources – type references according to the APA Style Guide. NO Plagiarism
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :