The instructions are below. I attached an example of someone else’s case study just to help you write the paper easier.
In order to write a case study paper, you must carefully address a number of sections in a specific order with specific information contained in each. The guideline below outlines each of those sections.SectionInformation to IncludeIntroduction (patient and problem)
- Explain who the patient is (Age, gender, etc.)
- Explain what the problem is (What were they diagnosed with, or what happened?)
- Introduce your main argument (What should you as a nurse focus on or do?)
- Explain the disease (What are the symptoms? What causes it?)
- Explain what health problems the patient has (Have they been diagnosed with other diseases?)
- Detail any and all previous treatments (Have they had any prior surgeries or are they on medication?)
Nursing Physical Assessment
- List all the patient’s health stats in sentences with specific numbers/levels (Blood pressure, bowel sounds, ambulation, etc.)
- Explain what treatments the patient is receiving because of their disease
Nursing Diagnosis & Patient Goal
- Explain what your nursing diagnosis is (What is the main problem for this patient? What need to be addressed?)
- Explain what your goal is for helping the patient recover (What do you want to change for the patient?)
- Explain how you will accomplish your nursing goals, and support this with citations (Reference the literature)
- Explain how effective the nursing intervention was (What happened after your nursing intervention? Did the patient get better?)
- Explain what the patient or nurse should do in the future to continue recovery/improvement
Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length and will be graded on how well you complete each of the above sections. You will also be graded on your use of APA Style and on your application of nursing journals into the treatments and interventions. For integrating nursing journals, remember the following:
- Make sure to integrate citations into all of your paper
- Support all claims of what the disease is, why it occurs and how to treat it with references to the literature on this disease
- Always use citations for information that you learned from a book or article; if you do not cite it, you are telling your reader that YOU discovered that information (how to treat the disease, etc.)
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :