BA Week 6 Paper
Outline for Course Paper:
· Write the Introduction of your paper.
· Why this issue effects your practice?
· Genesis or background?
· Societal cost (patient outcomes, loss of revenue, patient satisfaction etc.).
· Discuss PICOT question formation
· Write your Literature Review
· There are many ways to approach a research topic. Here is a list of the items you should consider.
1. Summarize each study
2. Synthesize “the body” of literature (What is the research question and rationale?)
3. What type of research study: Qualitative, quantitative (Hierarchy of Evidence)
4. Methods: sample (what is the population, study type, etc.)
Study population: The group of individuals in a study. In a clinical trial, the participants make up the study population. The study population might, for example, consist of all children under 2 years of age in a community.
· What were the limitations, gaps implications for future research & practice?
· Reliability and validity are concepts used to evaluate the quality of research. They indicate how well a method, technique, or test measure something. Reliability is about the consistency of a measure, and validity is about the accuracy of a measure. It’s important to consider reliability and validity when you are creating your research design, planning your methods, and writing up
6. Purposely look for differences and commonalities in the literature.
Analyze differences, strengths, weaknesses, controversies, themes that emerge.
7. What are the implications of your analysis?
i. (Can the intervention in the study help you solve or improve your issue?)
· Clearly identify one or more best practices based on the literature you propose for implementation.
· Once you have identified your intervention, look at the Current EBP Models (Chapter 14).
· Select the one that would work best for the problem you are trying to solve.
· Then discuss the pros and cons of it to implement your identified best practice intervention. (leadership support, staff buying etc.)
· Address whether or not there are ethical or cultural considerations of the best practice you are recommending.
· Now merge all of your papers into one paper. Make sure that the transition between sections is sensible, logically and flows well.
· Conclusion of your paper:
· This is where you will summarize what you found in your research. See https://www.examples.com/education/conclusion-for-an-essay.html (Links to an external site.) to help you if you have issues here.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :