Advanced Pharmacology Complementary And Alternative Healthcare And Crisis In Nursing Intervention
1) Minimum 12 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 7 pages (Due 40 hours)
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 2: Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 7 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advanced Pharmacology
HPI: E.D a 38 -year-old Caucasian female presents to the clinic with complaint of pain, itching, inflammation, and “yellow” right great toe. She noticed that the toe was moderately itching after she took a shower at the gym. She did not pay much attention. About two weeks after the itching became intense and she applied Benadryl cream with only some relief. She continued going to the gym and noticed that the itching got worse and her toe nail started to change color. She also indicated that the toe got swollen, painful and turned completely yellow 2 weeks ago. She applied lotrimin AF cream and it did not help relief her symptoms. She has not tried other remedies. Denies associated symptoms of fever and chills.
Diabetes Mellitus, type 2.
Medication: Metformin 500mg PO BID.
Vaccination History: Immunization is up to date and she received her flu shot this year.
College graduate married and no children. She drinks 1 glass of red wine every night with dinner. She is a former smoker and quit 6 years ago.
Both parents are alive. Father has history of DM type 2, Tinea Pedis. mother alive and has history of atopic dermatitis, HTN.
Primary Diagnosis: Proximal subungual onychomycosis
1. Specify when to refer the patient after therapy and why? Provide rationale (One paragraph)
2. Describe three non-pharmacological approaches to Onychomycosis? (One paragraph)
3. Provide patient education. Keep in mind the past medical history of this patient (One paragraph)
Part 2: Complementary and alternative healthcare
“Every serious illness is a spiritual crisis because it is a confrontation with one’s own mortality. Every nurse, regardless of personal belief, must recognize that religion or spirituality or both are often an essential part of the lives of those entrusted to her or his care. To avoid these issues is to fail to truly be a nurse healer because the nurse’s task is to address the physical, psychological, and spiritual needs of clients.” (Fontaine, 2019).
1. Introduction (One paragraph)
2. Discussing how nurses can incorporate faith and prayer in the care of patients (Two paragraphs)
3. How the nurses, regardless of their own personal religious beliefs and worldviews, must respect the faith and prayer in the care of patients (Two paragraphs)
4. What is the benefit to nurses and patients when the nurses incorporate faith and prayer in the care of patients (Three paragraphs)
5. Conclusion (One paragraph)
Part 3: Crisis in nursing intervention (Due 40 hours)
Topic: Chemical Dependency: The Crisis of Addiction
1. Abstract (One paragraph)
2. What is Chemical dependency? (Two paragraphs)
3. Describe the Statistics data/ Incidence at: (Three paragraphs)
c. Local (Florida)
4. Sociocultural determinants of substance abuse (Three paragraphs)
5. Describe 2 models of addiction (Two paragraphs)
6. Describe dynamics of addiction (Two paragraphs)
7. Describe interventions Strategies: (Three paragraphs)
8. Describe considerations of management of behaviors in Partner, including (Two paragraphs)
a. Family considerations
b. Challenges in the care of patients with this social issue.
9. Describe different perspectives that support the identification of clinical problems from (Two paragraphs)
a. One evidence-based practice guidelines/research
b. One nursing theories
10. Conclusion (One paragraph)
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :