Adult Health 2: Stroke
It is essential to the success of your simulation experience that everyone is prepared. You will discuss your answers to the following questions during pre-briefing. This is an individual assignment to be submitted in your course on Brightspace and must be printed or available via phone/tablet as your “ticket” to enter the simulation center. You must have this completed assignment with you to participate in simulation.
Course textbook, UpToDate, and stroke.nih.gov. (UpToDate is available through the library website databases.)
|Ticket to Enter|
1) Describe the pathophysiology of Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA). What are the signs and symptoms?
2) List possible risk factors for stroke.
3) Describe the National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS).
4) Research the possible medications for treating an acute stroke and identify contraindications for thrombolytic therapy.
5) Describe “permissive hypertension.”
6) Research the pharmacology of intravenous Labetalol. What would be the indicated use of this medication for the acute stroke patient? (Hint: BP parameters)
7) Name three nursing diagnoses and related interventions specific to the care of the stroke patient.
8) What signs and symptoms may alert the nurse that the stroke patient might have difficulty swallowing and is therefore at risk for aspiration? Should nurses assess all stroke patients for swallowing ability?
9) Identify at least four interdisciplinary team members involved in the care of stroke patients. (Consider acute and long-term care)
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the Main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!
Use the following coupon code :