ACCURATE Strategic Human Resources Presentation LATEST
Strategic Human Resources Presentation
Congratulations!! After reading your letter, the CEO of Chip’s Widgets, Inc. is beginning to see that an operations manager may have some value for his company. However, he is a shrewd businessperson who feels he just made a significant investment in additional staff and will not hire an operations manager based on one good letter. You still have some work to do because Mr. Chip has now asked you to present the points in your letter in greater detail to him and his two business partners.
He would also like you to explain how recruitment and selection of an operations manager will add to his company’s strength, and he would like to understand current human resource trends and how those trends might help the company. In addition, because he has business contacts in other industries, he wants you to help him explore outsourcing some of the HR functions just as he does with payroll and legal services, in lieu of hiring an operations manager.
To complete this assignment, develop a PowerPoint presentation that contains the following slides:
- cover slide
- A slide that explains what strategic human resources means and how strategic recruitment and selection can strengthen growing companies, in particular, and offer them a competitive advantage
- A slide that reiterates the benefits of hiring an operations manager that you included in your letter
- At least one slide that outlines your proposed recruitment strategy for the operations manager position
- A slide that highlights current trends in the employment market and explains their impact on strategic human resources planning; in the Notes section of the slide, discuss the Affordable Care Act and other legislature that could impact staffing levels and plans
- A slide that examines the advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing and outlines how these advantages and disadvantages influenced your proposed recruitment strategy
- A summary slide to reiterate the benefits of your planned recruitment strategy
- A slide containing at least two references from credible sources that you used in your research for this presentation, formatted according to APA standards.
- For all slides except the cover and reference slides, include a minimum of 250 words in the Notes section of each slide that explains your rationale and provides further details for the information included in your slides. This information would form the narrative of your talking points in an actual verbal presentation.
Your assignment woes end here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched for a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill out our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications, and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click Order Now and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from here
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Your assignment woes end here!