ACCT 212 Week 3 Homework Accounting Cycle
ACCT 212 Week 3 Homework Accounting Cycle.
ACCT 212 Week 3 Homework Accounting Cycle 1. Golden Eagle Company prepares monthly financial statements for its bank. The November 30 adjusted trial balance includes the following account information: Debit Credit Supplies $2,000 Prepaid Insurance 8,000 Salaries Payable $11,000 Deferred Revenue 3,000 The following information is known for the month of December: 1. Purchases of supplies during December total $4,500. Supplies on hand at the end of December equal $3,500. 2. No insurance payments are made in December. Insurance cost is $2,000 per month. 3. November salaries payable of $11,000 were paid to employees in December. Additional salaries for December owed at the end of the year are $16,000. 4. On November 1, a tenant paid Golden Eagle $4,500 in advance rent for the period November through January, and Deferred Revenue was credited for the entire amount. Required: Show the adjusting entries that were made for supplies, prepaid insurance, salaries payable, and deferred revenue on December 31. (If no entry is required for a particular transaction/event, select “No Journal Entry Required” in the first account field.)
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.